Yoga is a great way to boost your health. Regular practice of Yoga can help improve your physical and mental health. In a busy schedule it can at times be difficult to take time out for a longer daily Yoga practice. In this post, we bring to you a yoga sequence that can be done in 15 minutes.
Goal – Better Health and General Well Being
Perfect full body stretch and breathing preparation for a great start to your day
Benefits of the sequence
- Remove stiffness in the body that can come from long working hours, longer drive time.
- It’ll help you feel rejuvenated through breathing exercises
- Help increase stamina
- Improve blood flow in your body
- Help address issues such as back pain, pain in legs that can come through improper posture
Who Should Do it?
Anyone can do it. If you have any chronic illness, consult a doctor. Ideal for working professionals, business owners and people who are generally caught up and have less time. It can also be done when you are travelling and have less time.
- Wear loose clothing
- Do it in an open environment preferably like a terrace, lawn
- If you are indoors, do this in a place where there is ample sunlight
- Have a Yoga Mat will be helpful
Yoga Sequence Summary
- Number of Poses: 6
- Time: 15 Minutes